Hawach Non-TC treated Petri plates are without DNase, RNase, or pyrogen. And we have sizes, like 35, 60, 100, 150mm. All plates are plastic and sterile to use as a class of cell culture consumables, which are used in high-resolution live-cell imaging, and culturing cells in suspension.
Features of Hawach Non-TC treated Petri plates:
- 4 diameter sizes to choose: 35, 60, 100, 150mm.
- And made of plastic or sterile, which with good transparency and gamma-ray sterilization
- The plastic or sterile Petri plates have good optical performance and extremely low auto-background fluorescence.
- Uniform thickness and no distortion at the bottom and easy to stack up and saves space
- And a smooth and clear surface makes the cell culture more effective and easy to comparison
- Produced in a 100,000-class dust-free workshop, the cleanliness meets the international level of similarly high-quality products;
- The glue is stable in adhesion, which has good sealing, and insoluble in general solvents such as water and alcohol;
- In addition, sterile or plastic petri plates are crystal clear, and the bottom of the dish is flat and clean. And there is no distortion, which makes the quantitative analysis more accurate.
- Plastic or sterile Petri plates are suitable for various cell biology microscopic imaging analysis research, including live-cell imaging observation, and live-cell fluorescence imaging analysis.
- And size 35-150mm, like a 60 mm cell culture dish is especially suitable for research and use in high-resolution
- Used in laser confocal microscope, fluorescence microscope, phase contrast microscope, phase contrast interference microscope, and other cell observation experiments.
- And used as a temporary storage and storage container in various experiments such as weighing, separating, and processing tissues or cells.
The cell culture series laboratory appliance also contains a cell culture flask 75 cm2 and a cell culture flask 25 cm2, which are produced in a 100,000-class dust-free workshop.