Hawach cell culture flask vented cap sterilized and are high-temperature resistant. We have all sizes: 75 cm2, t175 cell culture flask. And the flask can sterile gas exchange to reduce the risk of contamination.
The cell growth area of the flask vented cap is 25cm2, 75cm2, and 175cm2. Sizes range 25-175cm2. The thickness of the flask body is uniform, and it has excellent optical properties and is easy to observe under a microscope.
Features of Hawach cell culture flask vented cap:
- Enhanced cell adhesion effect through physical processing technology;
- They are aseptic packaging and are often used for airtight culture to ensure their air tightness.
- And the bottle body has a precise scale, easy to use, easy to stack, and raised edge design.
- 25cm2, 75cm2 cell culture flask, and cell culture flask t175 are used to provide the environment for cell culture in vitro and also have surface modification treatment to enable them to adhere, divide and grow.
- The liquid that is in the bottle will not influence, which means the performance of the microbial barrier and ventilation effect is still good after contacting the breathable membrane. Scientific research institutions can rest assured Optional.
- In addition, the breathable cover can let the carbon dioxide in the environment enter the cell culture square bottle, and provide the required gas conditions for cell growth.
- And size: 25-175cmcm2, like a 75cm2 cell culture flask, which has high-temperature resistance, low-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, non-adhesion, high lubrication, and other characteristics.
- Cell culture flask vented cap, which the sizes like cell culture flask t175 and other sizes, also has the function of sterilization, which can avert bacteria to enter the container to pollute the cells.
- Commonly used for open culture, recommended for co2 incubator culture, especially for experiments that require long-term culture.
Cell culture series laboratory appliances also include cell culture plates, and the sizes include 6 well cell culture plates and 12 well cell culture plates, and more.