Hawach 384 well PCR plate has a very thin tube wall and is produced in a 100,000 class clean workshop with polypropylene material. And the plate also has reliable performance and excellent quality enabling heat transfer and reducing variability.
Features of Hawach 384 well PCR plate:
- Real-time PCR 384 well plates are using imported high-purity medical-grade polypropylene as a raw material;
- And produced in a 100,000-level clean workshop, PCR 384 well plates, which are DNase-free, RNase-free, protease-free, and pyrogen-free
- A full set of high-end automated production lines to achieve good batch-to-batch uniformity and complete traceability of products;
- PCR 384 well plate has a very thin tube wall, and uniform wall thickness, showing better light transmittance and thermal conductivity;
- And with ultra-low adsorption, to ensure the accuracy of the experimental system.
- Unique design insulates the surrounding air to help ensure the uniformity of temperature between holes
- To effectively guarantee the tightness and prevent cross-contamination design well the convex edge of the tapered tube
- In addition, the raised edge design around each hole can fix the seal and guard to prevent evaporation
- Use the original packaging plastic material, no thermal analysis of the product, no endotoxin;
- And compatible with the most commonly used thermal cyclers and most automated laboratory instruments
- PP material, ultra-thin wall, better heat transfer efficiency
- Widely used in genetics, biochemistry, immunity, medicine, and biochemical experiments.
- And used in gene isolation, cloning, accounting sequence analysis, and basic research and disease diagnosis
Real-time PCR 384 well plates,96 well PCR plates, and polypropylene PCR tubes can better adapt to repeated high and low-temperature settings in the PCR reaction process and can achieve high-temperature and high-pressure sterilization.