Hawach serological pipette with stretched tip is mainly made of polystyrene and glass material. And all sizes of the serological pipette, like 1mL, 5mL, and 10mL, are often used for measuring a certain volume of liquid and must be used with a suitable pipette.
Sizes of Hawach serological pipette:
|Serological Pipette with Stretched Tip|
|1 mL serological pipette||5 mL serological pipette|
|2 mL serological pipette||10 mL serological pipette|
Sizes range: (1mL, 2mL, 5mL, 10mL to choose) are with scale lines in different colors, and which are formed by stretching tips.
Features of 1mL, 2mL, 5mL, 10mL Serological Pipette:
- The inner and outer walls are smooth and transparent, without grooves and silk patterns.
- And different colors correspond to different specifications of pipettes, which is convenient for identification.
- Sizes range:(1mL, 2mL, 5mL, and 10mL), like 1mL serological pipettes and 5mL serological pipettes, can minimize the adhesion of liquid to the pipe wall and improve the accuracy of sampling.
- In addition, the rigid two-way scale design ideally meets the requirements of sample addition and sample reduction.
- The surface tension is optimized, the liquid has strong fluidity, and is easier to operate
- And flexible, not easy to break, and suitable for quick pipetting
- And easy to use, precise and reliable, and have good repeatability of dripping
Applications of 1mL,2mL,5mL, 10ml serological pipette:
- 1mL, 2mL, 5mL, and 10mL serological pipettes are suitable in tissue culture, bacteriology, scientific research experiments, and also other different areas that work as an aseptic operation to transfer liquids.
- And adapts to customers: hospital laboratory PCR laboratories, central laboratories, liver disease centers; third-party testing institutions, scientific research institutes, universities, and more.
25mL and 50mL serological pipettes and other kinds of consumables, like pipettes are also available, which are DNase, RNase, and pyrogen-free.