Hawach 0.1 mL PCR tubes ( 8 strips tubes) are PP material and sterile, which can ensure fast heat transfer efficiency and have a thin wall. To ensure fast heat transfer efficiency and uniform heating of the sample, the tube cover and the tube body are tightly matched.
Features of Hawach 0.1ml PCR tubes:
- Lightweight and 0.1 mL polypropylene PCR tubes which are one of the high-quality materials for PCR experiments
- 0.1 mL sterile PCR tubes are transparent or white, all of them are suitable for the detection of different PCR machines and fluorescent quantitative PCR
- And the tube cover of 1 mL polypropylene PCR tubes is often matched with the tube, which has excellent airtightness, good airtightness, and even easy opening and closing, reducing finger wear
- A low evaporation rate and low adsorption, but with high thermal conductivity
- Ultra-thin tube walls are extremely fast temperature transmission; transparent tube body and are convenient for sample observation
- And the tube cover is connected more conveniently and provides more choices to meet different experimental purposes.
- The uniform thickness of the ultra-thin tube wall design facilitates heat transfer and precise temperature control in order to optimally conduct heat to the reaction solution.
- The uniform wall of sterile PCR tubes is thickness, effective and accurate heat conduction
- In addition, no pyrogen, no endotoxin, no DNase and RNase, no DNA and RNA contamination, and sterile
- Open and close freely and can prevent the sample from evaporating, and the ultra-high optical flat cover can meet the real-Time (real-time fluorescence quantitative) PCR reaction.
0.2mL Single PCR Tubes and 0.2mL 8 Strip PCR Tubes are also available, which are convenient for sample management, and most of them are suitable for laboratory PCR analysis.