Non-Skirted PCR Plates
Hawach non-skirted PCR plates are polypropylene material, which is widely used in the fields of genetics, biochemistry, immunity, etc. It is a disposable product of laboratory consumables. And we have all sizes, like 96 well PCR plate non skirted, and more.
Unskirted PCR plate is transparent, without skirt, the top surface is flat, low plate type, 96/384 well, specially made for “rapid PCR thermal cycler” and compatible with all sealing membranes.
Features of Hawach non-skirted PCR plates:
- Pore volume, 0.1 mL, 0.2 mL, 40 uL
- And Non skirted PCR plates with polypropylene (PP) material, resistant to high temperature and high-pressure sterilization, sterilized, not deformed, or broken
- Stackable, saving space, suitable for the laboratory environment
- In addition, good compatibility, suitable for most machines
- Ultra-thin wall design, uniform, and fast heat transfer
- An unskirted PCR plate is suitable for PCR reaction and can be used with an 8-tube tube cap or twelve-tube cap
- Thin-wall design, good thermal conductivity.
- And unique leak-proof design to ensure sample evapotranspiration rate.
- The 384/96 well PCR plate non-skirted includes low height and standard height designs and is suitable for most real-time quantitative PCR and sequencing instruments.
- And small packaging design reduces pollution.
- Highly transparent, good light transmission, easy to identify
- The edge of the nozzle is raised to prevent liquid cross-contamination
- And temperature tolerance guarantee: can withstand any temperature
- 384/96 well PCR plate non skirted is suitable for pressure-sensitive film, self-adhesive film, heat-sealing film, raised edge of nozzle, can increase bonding strength and improve sealing
Skirted PCR plate and semi-skirted PCR plate are also available in Hawach, which is free from DNAse, RNAse, or pyrogen.