Descriptions of Hawach Pipette Tip:
Pipette tips in Hawach have sterile pipette tips, filter pipette tips, and more. All of the tips are produced and packaged in a 100,000 -level clean room. And Pipette tips polypropylene provides volumes of 10μL, 200μL, 1000μL, etc.
The pipette tip is disposable consumables, using ultra-clean polypropylene (PP) materials. And in any molecular biology and genetic research application, the pipette tip effectively forms a protective structure between the pipette and the sample to ensure the safety of sample aspiration and sample separation.
Briefly divided Hawach Pipette Tip into:
The tips are used with pipettes, generally can briefly be divided into 1. Sterile pipette tips 2. Filter pipette tips, and more.
a. A sterile tip is the popular tip. Almost all pipetting operations will use the sterile tip.
b. The filter tip is a lab consumable to avoid cross-contamination. It is often used for experiments: in molecular biology, cytology, and virology.
Features of pipette tip:
- Hawach pipette tips manufacturer promised all of the products are made with polypropylene
- Produced and packaged in a 100,000 -level cleanroom
- As a pipette tips manufacturer, Hawach makes the products in high-quality medical-grade polypropylene material, which withstands high temperature and high pressure
- Pipette tips polypropylene provides volumes of 10μL, 200μL, 1000μL, and more, suitable for standard manual and electronic pipettes
- And all the products have been verified to be free of biological contamination, such as biological endotoxin, DNA-free, RNA-free
- No pyrogen, no endotoxin, no cytotoxicity
- And without biological heat source pollutants, etc.
- And can be perfectly applied to various molecular laboratories.
- The ultra-high-precision standard mold casting can be adapted to the common pipetting guns of various brands on the market, providing users with more flexible pipetting solutions.
- The workshop environment is strictly managed and controlled in accordance with relevant national standards, ISO, and CE standards.