Cell Culture Dish
Description of Hawach Cell Culture Dish:
Cell culture dishes are a kind of laboratory utensil used for microorganisms or cell culture. And the dishes we have sizes: 100, 150mm, etc. The dishes are also made of USP grade polystyrene, which is transparent and has steady chemical properties.
|Cell Culture DishTC treated/non-TC treated||plastic|
|35mm cell culture dish|
|60mm cell culture dish|
|100mm cell culture dish|
|150mm cell culture dish|
a. 4 sizes to choose: 35, 60, 100, and 150mm cell culture dishes.
b. Size (35-150mm), like 60 mm cell culture dish, can be used for plant materials, microbial culture, and animal cell adherent culture.
Features of Haach cell culture dishes:
1. Made of high-quality polystyrene materials, a 100,000-class clean workshop
2. And the bottom of the dish is flat and clean without deformation
3. The upper cover is designed with 4 bumps, which is suitable for expansion
4. The stacking ring makes stacking and handling easier
5. And all sizes, like 150mm cell culture dishes, are irradiated by gamma radiation, without DNase, RNase, and pyrogen.
1. There are TC-treated culture dish and non-TC treatment culture dish, which has become the key to ensuring the normal growth and reproduction of cells and play a more important role in the field of life sciences, cell suspension culture, and cell attachment culture.
2. All of the products, like the 100mm cell culture dish, are made of polyethylene, one-time and multiple-use, suitable for laboratory inoculation, streaking, and bacterial isolation operations, and can be used for the cultivation of plant materials.