What Are Tecan Automation Tips and about Features
Tecan automation tips are made of imported medical-grade polypropylene (PP) material with special surface treatment. And has the characteristics of high precision, high transparency, and good hydrophobicity.
The volume of Tecan automation tips:
- Volume of Tecan conductive tip: 20μL, 50μL, 200μL, Tecan 1000μL tips;
- Hawach conductive pipette tip companies, all volumes of Tecan tips are suitable for TECAN, Hamilton automatic pipetting workstations
Feature of Tecan automation tips:
- Sterilized production in a 100,000-level dust-free workshop without chemical residues.
- Uniform conductivity: The product has passed the conductivity test to ensure that the product has uniform conductivity, strong hydrophobicity, and does not hang on the wall.
- Strong adaptability: self-owned mold company and R&D team, structural mapping according to the original adapter, mature injection molding process
- In addition, advanced production equipment ensures a high degree of adaptability between products and automation equipment.
- Effectively prevent cross-infection: the super-hydrophobic high-quality filter element is used, and the product has passed the leak test and insertion force test to ensure that the product has good verticality and sealing
- And all volume: Tecan 1000μLTips are mainly for the Tecan pipetting workstation platform with eliminates the risk of cross-infection
- The Tecan series of pipetting tip molds produced by Hawach with new nano-processing technology greatly reduces the size of the tip. surface adsorption.
- Like Tecan 1000μLTips, Hawach company provides Tecan series pipette tips in various volumes
- Made of conductive polypropylene, for capacitive liquids bit detection
- And verified the accuracy of the suction head to ensure product quality and performance.
- Reducing sample waste and reagent waste
- And minimizing damage is especially important when trying to get the most out of precious reagents and when working with rare samples.
- Tecan tips are commonly for prevent pipette contamination and sample cross-contamination.
- And no need for plumbing homemade to prevent contamination. Plain conductive tips without filter elements are also popular.
- Mainly used on the Tecan pipetting workstation platform, the Tecan series pipette tip molds produce new nano-processing technology, which greatly reduces the surface adsorption of the tips.
Hawach Tecan Tips produced aims:
- Reducing volume and saving costs is the constant mission of every enterprise: the drive to produce more samples also creates a need to reduce sample waste and reagent waste.
- And optimized assays and reduced volume saving on reagent and sample usage costs.
- Minimizing damage is especially important to us when trying to get the most out of precious reagents and when working with rare samples.
- The adoption of small-volume pipetting in the automation of liquid handling processes certainly brings all of the above-mentioned scale and cost advantages.
There are more introduces about pipette tips: how to install pipette tips, what is a function of disposable pipette tips, etc.