How to Use ELISA Plates
The black ELISA plates adopt the current surface treatment technology and manufacturing process of polymer materials. It is a safe, reliable, and effective carrier.
Brief introduces ELISA plates:
ELISA plates use:
- The type, concentration, and ionic strength of the antigen solution, pH value and reaction temperature, time, and other conditions play a key role.
- In addition, the surface of the solid-phase material polystyrene (Polystyrene) as a carrier also plays an important role in the adsorption of antigens, antibodies, or antigen-antibody complexes.
ELISA plate design:
- Made of polystyrene that already passed the USP test and sterilized as raw material
- An effective carrier is suitable for ELISA tests, and for enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays: such as immunization, identification of transgenic products, medical clinical diagnosis, etc.
- Uniform thickness, uniform aperture size, and no distortion at the bottom
- The ELISA plate body is transparent and the measurement is more sensitive
- All ELISA plate well sizes are into the 96-hole non-removable plate and 48-hole removable plate, the choice is more diverse
- In addition, also equipped with 8-hole and 12-hole well strips, which is more economical to cooperate with the ELISA plate
- And with a CV emissivity is less than 5%
- Hole edge design to prevent cross-contamination, alphanumeric labeling, convenient for experiments.
How to use ELISA plates:
- Add sample: add the sample diluent to the coating plate, test dilute the serum with PBS or normal saline at a ratio of 1:20, and add 10ul to the reaction well of the ELISA plate.
- Add 3 wells of negative control, 1 well of positive control, and 100ul of control serum.
- Incubate: shake the reaction plate to mix the sample thoroughly, and place it in a 37-degree incubator or water bath for 20 minutes.
- Washing: Dilute 15ml of washing solution with distilled water to a volume of 300ml.
- When handwashing, poured out the contents in the wells of the reaction plate, filled the washing solution to the position of the reaction wells, and then placed for 30 seconds, and then shake off vigorously.
- Repeat this action 5 times and then start to pat dry.
- Carried out the machine washing 5 times, injected each hole with 200ul of washing solution or filled, and then left for 30 seconds, sucked up, and patted dry.
- Add enzyme labeling working solution: Add 100ul enzyme labeling working solution to each well, place it in a 37-degree incubator, and wash the plate 5 times after 20 minutes of reaction.
- This is the last step of the reaction, which is color development and termination of the reaction: add 50ul of the substrate to the reaction well, and under 37 conditions, darken the color for 10 minutes.
- And then add about 50ul of stop solution into each well and mix well to stop the reaction.
- The use of ELISA plates should to under sterile conditions.
- Disinfection and cleaning should be careful before and after the plates are used
- And should note that some plates should carefully read the instructions before disinfection to see if sterilized at a high temperature.
There are more introduces about how to choose ELISA Plates, and the Elisa plate material, etc.