Brief Introductions of Deep Well Plates
Deep-well plates are for cell biology, molecular biology, new drug development, combinatorial chemistry, screening, and genomics research, and are made under class 10,000 clean conditions.
Classification of deep well plates:
1. According to the deep well plate volume:
2. The hole type:
And the plate can be above a round hole type and square deep well plate.
3The shape of the bottom of the hole:
There are two common types: U-shaped and V-shaped.
Features of deep-well plates:
- The deep well plate is polymer material polypropylene,
- And has good chemical compatibility and is often for the storage of most polar organic solutions, acidic and alkaline solutions, and other laboratory liquids.
- Good chemical compatibility. And the whole board has no bubbles, no streaks, and no leakage.
- And with high mechanical strength and firm bonding. And gamma-ray sterilization and non-sterilization are optional.
- Filtration will not affect stored samples or bacterial/cell growth. For highly sensitive biological applications, RNase/DNase-free deep-well plates are available.
- Available in a variety of well shapes and volumes, while strictly following SBS/ANSI standards, they are compatible with multiple brands of microplate washers and other automated equipment.
- For routine experiments and sample storage, deep-well plates offer a 1ml working volume and an affordable, easy-to-use solution.
- In addition to operational flexibility, solvent resistance and automation compatibility are equally important, and precisely engineered polypropylene square deep-well plates
- Available in red, blue, and black.
- And the colorful design greatly facilitates users to distinguish different storage samples, experimental items, etc. through different colors during the experiment.
The scope of use of deep-well plate:
- Storage samples:
- Deep-well plate use can replace the conventional standard centrifuge tube to store samples, and people neatly placed during storage, saving space,
- And has a large storage capacity and can withstand standard-temperature refrigerators.
- Processing samples:
- Combined with a discharge gun, high-throughput automatic liquid manipulation instruments,
- And software to achieve high-throughput operations on biological samples,
- Such as protein precipitation and liquid-liquid extraction.
- PP material is more resistant to standard high temperatures and autoclave sterilization.
- Sampling operation:
- In a deep well plate factory, users used the products in various autosamplers,
- And directly placed in the sample chamber of the autosampler for injection.
- Not only double the number of samples in the sample chamber but also realize the sample storage in the sample chamber.
- The plate can be directly injected after processing, eliminating the tedious work of drawing samples back and forth, placing samples, inserting cannulas, and washing bottles.