Applications and Features of PCR Plates
There are many types of PCR consumables: 8 continuous tubes, low volume tubes, standard tubes, and a series of PCR tubes and qPCR plates.
Applications of PCR plates:
- PCR plate uses in genetics, biochemistry, immunology, medicine, and other fields.
- In addition, not only for basic research such as gene isolation, cloning, nucleic acid sequence analysis
- And for the place with DNA and RNA, and disease diagnosis.
- In order to achieve a high-throughput operation of guns and PCR instruments, people used 96-well or 384-well PCR plates.
- And PCR plates are important as primers in a polymerase chain reaction (PCR), Taq DNA polymerase, dNTPs, template nucleic acids, Mg, buffers, etc.
PCR plate features:
PCR plate material:
The material is now mainly polypropylene (PP)
PCR plate design:
- The PCR board above three design modes: no skirt, half skirt, and full skirt according to the skirt design.
- To better adapt to repeated high and low-temperature settings during the PCR reaction and can achieve high-temperature and high-pressure sterilization.
- And users design different cut corners or edge protrusions according to the real-time PCR instruments on the market.
- Sealing Films Pressure-sensitive adhesive cover films provide a seal for each well, reducing the chance of well-to-well contamination and sample evaporation, helping to ensure consistency of real-time PCR data, ease of use, and preventing loss of valuable samples.
- And raised the edge of each hole to increase the sealing performance of the sealing plate and reduce the possibility of liquid volatilization.
- In addition, free of pyrogens, DNA/RNases, PCR inhibitors, and human genomic DNA.
- Using high-quality bio-polypropylene, produced white PCR plates in an ultra-clean production environment.
- And the surface is not easy to adhere to biomolecules and has good chemical resistance and temperature resistance
- Pasteurize and can also withstand temperature changes during thermal cycling.
- And these materials are often in direct contact with reagents or samples, so often require high-quality materials and good processing techniques during production and preparation.
- And the thin tube wall, the wall thickness is uniform, and with efficiency the heat transfer
- The frame of Hawach PCR plates is more rigid. The opening design ensures that the PCR reaction will not be deformed by quenching and heating.
- Well-matched heat transfer grooves to better promote heat transfer.
- And with high-precision mold manufacturing and precision plastic molding process to ensure product quality and batch-to-batch uniformity/stability.